Saturday, December 22, 2007

this has to end soon

this week has generally been kinda good. not great but ok. at least better than last week.

there's been a lot going through my mind and i'm starting to feel tired. tired of all the qualms mostly that i wish i had the answers to. i want to move ahead. i really do. but it's really not as easy as it looks you know. things that i dont want to think of somehow just keep flashing in my mind constantly, making it really tiring for me as i try so hard to ignore them.

Lord, i know you're there. Give me rest.
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

as cliche as it sounds, the year indeed past fast with much to look back. there were good times that would stay as memories and of course there were also bad times that would stay as history. but God has been faithful.

this would be my last post for the year. so here's wishing everyone a Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year !! :)

No comments: