Friday, March 18, 2011

You'll never let go of me =)

so today finally got the answer from my company that they won't be extending my contract. it's a bummer but then at the time i'm kinda glad as well :) honestly though, if given a choice i'd be more than glad to not work :p but then i have to save enough for my plans mid this year...so yea...by hook or by crook i have to find something to continue to the cash flow. haha. nevertheless, i know i'm not alone in this, i have my Father who is watching over me from above. i'm sure He'll come out with something for me...He always does =) which is awesome!

then again my problem is nothing compared to that of the japanese tsunami victims. heard the news about the 180 heroic nuclear workers who risk their live for the nation in japan and it breaks my heart. it gives me goosebumps to hear that there are still ppl out there who are willing to risk their lives for the sake of others. these ppl are not even forced to, they volunteered. i wonder how does it feel knowing that there's a very very high chance that you'll not survive in 2 weeks. i wonder how do the families feel knowing that they are losing their loved ones and probably for some it wont be the first time since the tsunami hit last friday. it feels like we're so useless at times and the only thing we can do is pray :(



on a brighter note, i'm glad that it's been raining a lot these days which is really a good thing with those crazy hot weather days in kl =) in fact it's actually pouring like crazy now as i'm typing.

No comments: