Friday, November 2, 2007

contented i am

what a week. in a good way though =)

im starting to feel the pinch of stress now. it just feels like there's so much to do in so little time. i'm still in the holiday mode i guess. feeling really sleepy these days particularly today. hehe

God's time is always right. you may not fully understand it at that time but as time passes and things happen, only then the picture is clearer. why is it so hard to put our trust in Him? didn't he promise us that He'll never forsake us many times in the Bible?
(No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you. Joshua 1:5, ..."Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." Hebrews 13:5)

yet there's so much of lack of faith in us. there's just so much pride and self centeredness. all we need to do is ask, seek and knock (matt 7:7). why are we so afraid? the answer lies with us.

No comments: